I use this place primarily to share my art and my thoughts. Some of my artworks are also available through FineArtAmerica.
The sentences on these pages come from inspiration, contemplation and background knowledge, all written by me.
Also, this place is a place for creativity as I use the 108 blocks Magic Snake Twist Puzzle (which is the reason for the name of this blog) to create different shapes.
In addition to that, I use many combinations of colors as an artistic expression.
Consequently, this blog is a unique confluent manifestation of thoughts, creativity, and art, in its own way.
This could also be of use for those who have this puzzle and like to reconstruct the shapes they see here. All the pictures in each set are from the same unique shape, but from different angles. This is to give the viewer a better understanding of the three dimensional geometrical properties of the shape at hand.
July 13th 2013
- hendrlx reblogged this from sextuplet
- thestrongonesbreak reblogged this from kissesandlaughsandrisks
- wishingidrealized reblogged this from kissesandlaughsandrisks
- wishingidrealized likes this
- kissesandlaughsandrisks reblogged this from twistsnake
- hartistry likes this
- autonomy1 likes this
- fuckyeahrobocat likes this
- whereness likes this
- smithofwordliness likes this
- ajtheforgetful likes this
- princiie likes this
- never-lose-that-fire reblogged this from milkandvenom
- bohemianfist likes this
- milkandvenom reblogged this from sextuplet
- 47shit reblogged this from sextuplet
- guypaintssky likes this
- sextuplet reblogged this from twistsnake
- gino-vaglivielo likes this
- austindudebro reblogged this from twistsnake
- austindudebro likes this
- saskiakeultjes likes this
- gaetanopezzella likes this
- stoplooknatme likes this
- twistsnake posted this