I use this place primarily to share my art and my thoughts. Some of my artworks are also available through FineArtAmerica.
The sentences on these pages come from inspiration, contemplation and background knowledge, all written by me.
Also, this place is a place for creativity as I use the 108 blocks Magic Snake Twist Puzzle (which is the reason for the name of this blog) to create different shapes.
In addition to that, I use many combinations of colors as an artistic expression.
Consequently, this blog is a unique confluent manifestation of thoughts, creativity, and art, in its own way.
This could also be of use for those who have this puzzle and like to reconstruct the shapes they see here. All the pictures in each set are from the same unique shape, but from different angles. This is to give the viewer a better understanding of the three dimensional geometrical properties of the shape at hand.
September 01st 2013
- twang021881 likes this
- u1u11 reblogged this from twistsnake
- ideasrgb likes this
- autonomy1 likes this
- ravenoussouls likes this
- gino-vaglivielo likes this
- haystackengineering likes this
- balllad likes this
- whereness likes this
- royalstaindesign likes this
- ajtheforgetful likes this
- psychedelicsunflowr likes this
- holdfastlesley likes this
- leedian likes this
- thvnderkat likes this
- random-mine likes this
- cryptic-symphony likes this
- gaetanopezzella likes this
- youruglytoo reblogged this from psychedelic-view
- owlgebraic reblogged this from psychedelic-view
- all-americanbathsalts likes this
- jackreuter likes this
- kawaii-cherrybomb reblogged this from lluciddream
- mydistortedeyes reblogged this from lluciddream
- ohdamnwow reblogged this from lluciddream
- nataliejoanna reblogged this from psychedelic-view
- psychedelic-view reblogged this from lluciddream
- willacatheter reblogged this from lluciddream
- lluciddream reblogged this from twistsnake
- glitchbitchismymama likes this
- venture-6 likes this
- noirevil likes this
- vaningabriele likes this
- twistsnake posted this